Whilst the purchasing of goods and services is a fundamental aspect of any business, often it is an area that is poorly managed.
A good purchase-to-pay software solution provides the capabilities to streamline the purchasing process for employees whilst ensuring compliance in the organisation.
It controls and manages all committed expenditure preventing overspend on budgets whilst providing full visibility of the business spend pipeline.
In addition products such as PROACTIS are a ‘best-of-breed’ solution, meaning that by design, it integrates with virtually any other front or back end system, providing seamless compliance.
PROACTIS purchase-to-pay solutions help you to streamline and automate purchasing and invoice management processes, imposing vital control and visibility over spending.
It helps you to simplify the purchase to pay process from requisition, order, approval, goods receipt, invoice matching, discrepancy resolution and integration with corporate financial and ERP systems.
PROACTIS Purchase-to-Pay enables organisations to realise the full potential of a spend control initiative.
Ease of Use
- Highly intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Comparison search of goods and services
- Multiple requisition of need methods
- Email alerts integrate tasks into daily activity
- Streamline repeat tasks with templates
- Automatic account coding
- Automatic budget/encumbrance checking
- Streamlined approvals with workflow
- 2, 3, or 4-way matching of invoices
- Auto-generation of payment release
- High level of transparency
- Flexible authorisation engine and workflow
- Administrator-defined tolerances
- Compliance to sourcing and authorisation rules Access to key supplier data and KPIs
- Rapid deployment
- Quick ROI in less than six months Leverage existing ERP investments