Qlikview can help keep your business on track
The rail transportation industry grapples with price wars, competitive promotional campaigns, travel safety and security issues, round the clock service availability and more!
Whether you are a suburban, regional or freight provider the enterprise that competes in this market must have access to up-to-date analysis and information to monitor targets, manage performance, communicate with clients and forecast trends for new product and service offerings.
The available data must include complete insight into supply chain information, inventory, product and service performance, competitor pricing and positioning, incentive tracking, schedules, billing and passenger detail.
Often rail systems data will not be integrated and the ability of Qlikview to move across multiple disparate systems and form one version of the truth is vital at keeping you on track.
Analyse transportation, fleet, trip, or summary data and quickly resolve problems with complete insight into the root cause of those problems.
At a glance below are just some of the benefits Qlikview can bring to your organisation:
- Perform mode-cost analysis
- Establish and monitor targets for supplier and partner compliance
- Manage routing and scheduling
- Ensure optimal resource allocation and manage driver and equipment performance
- Improve efficiency by providing on-demand, simplified business intelligence and automated alerts for better responsiveness
- Cultivate customer loyalty with customer relationship management capabilities
- Explore new avenues and opportunities to expand customer base and improve services by identifying new customer sectors and changes in buying behaviour
- Monitor and improve billing and collections effectiveness
- Set targets, monitor and analyse inventory, resource allocation, schedules and more
- Profitability of freight contracts
- Profitability by line, rolling stock etc
- Monitor performance with personalised criteria and dashboard views
- Identify and gain insight into regions, locations, team, product or service portfolios to understand performance issues
- Analyse data by time, season, service, category, region and business unit
- Design and monitor promotional and marketing campaigns
- Identify potential properties or businesses for acquisition
- Enable self-serve, browser-based ad hoc queries and business intelligence for every user, without the assistance of IT experts.
- Consolidate data from other enterprise systems and sources and produce reports, presentations, and custom dashboards to meet every user need
- Ensure an ideal combination of technology, processes and people to optimise business strategy and cost and resource allocation
- Identify profitable partners and improve collaborative business processes
- Improve performance by integrating management and financial metrics
- Provide consistent operational and financial view across organisation to enforce accountability and information sharing
- Identify redundancies, control costs and discover profitable growth opportunities
- Ensure regulatory compliance and provide accurate, intuitive reporting
- Provide capability to handle complex and large data elements in different data schemes spread over a wide geographic distribution for risk recognition and trend analysis
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) on sales by product, region, partner, or sales representative using personalised BI dashboards and intuitive business intelligence reports
- Provide the support to eliminate the use of complex, error-ridden spreadsheets in favour of highly intelligent BI dashboards and business intelligence reports with graphical and drill down capability
- Leverage investments in existing resources and infrastructure by integrating data from existing source