Community Housing seminar | Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the promotion at the Kinetic Seminar on 29 September 2011
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promoter is Kinetic Information Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 17 095 734 142) (the “Promoter”) of 27 Annie Street, Wickham 2293 (the “Promoter’s Office”).
- Entry is only available to those invited participants of the Promoters seminar (Business Intelligence in Community Housing) who have RSVP’d to and attended the seminar on Thursday 29 September 2011. An Eligible Entrant will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Prize Draw.
- There will be (2) Prize Draws in total.
- There will be two (2) unique winners (“Winners”) who will be determined by a random draw from all valid Eligible Entries received.
- There are two (2) prizes to be won with a total RRP value of up to AUD$2639.00. One Prize is an Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi, 3G 64GB valued at AUD$949. Another prize is a named user of Qlikview with a retail value of $1690.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promotion commences on 1 September 2011 at 9.00am (AEST) and closes on 29 September 2011, 11.00am (AEST) (“Promotion Period”).
- The prize will be awarded to the winner at the conclusion of the seminar. If the winner is not present it will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
- If the Promoter is unable to notify the winner within three months of the draw (eg because the winner cannot be properly identified or contacted with reasonable efforts within three months of the draw), and the winner has not claimed the prize within three months of the draw, the prize will go back into the draw and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw on 1 February 2012 at noon at Promoter’s Office. The Promoter will notify the winner within two days of the unclaimed prize draw by email, mail or fax using the contact details provided for the Eligible Person in the relevant Directory.
- The name of the Winner will be published on the Kinetic Information Systems website www.kineticis.com.au
- All draws are random with all entries having an equal chance of winning.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter, directors, employees and agents shall not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from winning a prize in this Promotion. You should seek independent financial advice on such matters.
- If there is any dispute as any of these rules then the dispute will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter’s decision on any matter is final. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- This Promotion and the Rules of the Promotion are governed by NSW law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in NSW.
- By entering this competition each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
This Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS-11-07957