PROACTIS is a leading provider of Spend Control and eProcurement solutions.
The insurance support services organisation appointed Kinetic Information Systems, PROACTIS’ strategic partner in the Asia Pacific region, as their preferred provider for implementation of their new system.
They were looking for a commercial-off-the-shelf solution that would integrate seamlessly with their current web solutions. The key driver was to achieve best value for both the insurance companies of Australia and their trade partners.
Kinetic Information Systems Director Scott Graham said that Kinetic were pleased to partner with such a respected organisation.
“It was easy to see how this organisation had gained its success – the evaluation process of both PROACTIS and Kinetic was thorough and extensive,” said Scott.
“During this process the organisation evaluated several software solutions but we were chosen because of our ability to demonstrate how specific requirements would be met, in what is a slightly unusual model.”
“Our software solution will include supplier management, supplier sourcing and tendering, supplier portal, catalogue management and procurement solution.”
The PROACTIS solution will help deliver the following:
- Manage the supplier relationship and on-boarding of new suppliers
- Provide full transparency of their procurement process to all stakeholders and aid in managing and ensuring full compliance within the organisation in terms of procurement best practice
- Allow suppliers online access to RFx documents/SM Requests, POs and self-service administrative and catalogue data
- Manage catalogues of goods and services from value agreements
- Provide reporting and dash-boarding of their supplier and trade partner performance
- Provide their partners with an easy-to-use web-based ordering system