Kinetic’s Quality Policy is to constantly enhance our client satisfaction through constant improvement, organisational quality and the timely delivery of quality industry standard products and services.
Our employees are aware of their personal responsibilities in delivering quality, fit for purpose products and solutions for all their internal and external customers and to seek to improve process, products and performance on a continual basis.
Kinetic work with employees, contractors, clients, suppliers and various regulators to strive for excellent operational performance and customer satisfaction, with a particular focus on:
- Constantly improving service quality
- Improving cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure we employ the best employees
- Striving to achieving excellent performance
- Sharing good practice and learning from experience both externally and internally
- Document retention and records management systems in place
Kinetic s activities are adequately resourced and carried out by trained and competent people.
This policy will be continually reviewed with respect to the changes in conformity assessment standards to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable.