Kinetic Information Systems is highly aware that its activities can and do impact upon the environment both through its internal operations and through its influence and effects on the wider community. Kinetic takes responsibility for, and are commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels.
Consequently Kinetic consider our environmental performance as core to the business’ overall existence and review our policies every year.
Kinetic will comply with all international and local environmental legislation and is fully committed to the following:
- Ensure that our environmental management policies and practices are known and carried out throughout all departments of the business;
- All travel by employees we will encourage and make available modes of transport that minimise environmental impact;
- The use of VMware virtualisation software, reducing electricity usage;
- Kinetic will constantly help employees have an increased awareness of our environmental responsibilities;
- Perform business electronically, to reduce paper usage where ever possible;
- Kinetic shall minimize waste and operate environmentally sound waste management procedures and encourage appropriate conservation, re-use and recycling within the hole organisation;
- Our purchasing policy is one which will give preference, as far as possible, to those products and services which cause the least harm to the environment;
- Kinetics premises will be maintained in an environmentally sensitive way;
- Kinetic will work with the community and local/national agencies as appropriate to promote environmental policies;
It takes 10 litres of water to produce an A4 sheet of paper – Be green and read from the screen!